Health care professionals face challenges with keeping themselves and the people the assist in emergencies free from cross contaminating germs. Traditional sanitizer is effective upon application but becomes in-effective in 30 seconds and the consistent reapplication process can leave hands cracked and dry – opening up channels for germs to enter the body.
GClean gel hand sanitizer is different. It lasts longer than traditional alcohol based sanitizers and actually moisturizes while it kills germs. Our gel hand sanitizer uses encapsulated alcohol to kill 99.99% of illness causing germs and is blended with essential oils like tea tree and coconut oil to keep hands from becoming dry and cracked.
- Kills 99.99% of illness-causing germs
- Two active germ killing ingredients (Isopropyl Alcohol and Benzalkonium Chloride)
- Encapsulated alcohol technology keeps alcohol active and working longer
- Contains 70% alcohol to dry and kill viruses and bacteria
- Made with organic essential oils to keep hands moisturized
- When paired with other GClean products environments become safer for longer
- Made in the USA