GClean solutions are manufactured in-house in a 200,000 sq/ft manufacturing facility in Mount Laurel NJ, offering many advantages to our customers.
- When you buy GClean, you’re buying a Made in the America product directly from the manufacturer.
- We stand behind our products 100%. Any issues or concerns and we will work to make it right by you.
- We aim to establish long term, successful and mutually rewarding relationships with our customers.
- We offer a wide range of solutions for many verticals such as Oil&Gas, Agricultural, Marine and a full suite of Janitorial and Sanitation solutions. Offering our customers a one stop-shop for all their requirments.
GClean Medical Grade Hand Sanitizer Is Different:
- With TWO ACTIVE GERM KILLING INGREDIENTS
- 70% Isopropyl Alcohol (CDC, EPA Recommended Levels)
- Benzalkonium Chloride
- Kills 99.99% of illness causing germs.
- Lasts Longer – GClean hand sanitizer uses encapsulated alcohol technology to provide germ killing power long after the initial application.
- Contains essential oils like tea tree and coconut oil to moisturize and keep hands from becoming dry and cracked.
- Made in the USA
- Foam provides TWICE the number of pumps versus Gel – Best Value
On the front lines in the
war on Covid-19